Business Formation and Business Transactions in South Carolina
As a law firm that focuses on providing service to small businesses, we understand how important it is to you to start your own business. Regardless of the amount of money at stake, you want your business to be a success and the DesChamps Law Firm is available to help you lay down a solid foundation so that you can succeed in your business through your hard work and determination. Below is a list of some of the services we provide for small businesses:
- Forming or assisting you in formation of an entity and deciding which type of entity will best suit your needs.
- Drafting an operating agreement, partnership agreement or by-laws for your entity reflecting the terms and conditions agreed upon between members, partners or shareholders of your business.
- Setting up the company, ordering a business license, and obtaining proper permits in conjunction with the type of business you will be operating.
- Drafting, reviewing and/or negotiating any leases, contracts or other agreements between you and vendors, landlord, tenants, service providers, or potential clients.
- Assistance in purchasing or selling businesses to other members, partners or shareholders as well as third party bona fide purchasers for value.
If you feel you need some guidance, advice or services listed above, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys at the DesChamps Law Firm and we would be happy to set up an appointment to meet with you to discuss your needs.
Motel, Restaurant, and Service Industry Documentation and Support
Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand area are home to the premier beaches and golf courses on the East Coast. Since 1979, we have assisted many of the restaurateurs, hoteliers, and golf course operators in the formation and implementation of their individual business models including franchise, employment, and governmental issues. We can assist you not only in the formation process but can also guide and assist you toward settlement or resolution of contested franchise, employment, or governmental issues pertaining to your business. Our attorneys who assist in referenced business formation and transactions are differentiated from most other area attorneys in that they also litigate related business disputes, resulting in a unique perspective.