Horry County Business Attorneys Provide Thorough Contract Counsel
Myrtle Beach firm assists with the negotiation and enforcement of agreements
Small business owners and large corporations alike depend on sound, enforceable contracts in order to maximize their potential. With all the laws, statutes, and other general principles that may be applicable to your contract or agreement, you will need someone with the necessary legal knowledge to draft, review, or modify the contract or agreement with your best interests in mind. At DesChamps Law Firm in Myrtle Beach, we have decades of experience representing South Carolina business owners, financial institutions, builders, contractors, landowners, professionals, restaurant owners, and individual entrepreneurs in the contract law arena ranging from contract drafting and negotiations to closing of commercial transactions, contract enforcement, litigating both contract claims and defenses, and more. Whether you require a knowledgeable attorney to draft or review a sophisticated express contract or are unsure if your actions have led to the establishment of an implied contract, we’ll give you the counsel you need and help you safeguard your interests.
South Carolina attorneys handle the creation of various types of agreements
For years, we have represented parties in the development of all types of South Carolina contracts, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements — In the haste to complete a transaction, key details might be overlooked. We assist buyers and sellers with contracts governing the sale of real estate, commercial goods, business entities, business assets, and loan purchases.
- Commercial lease agreements — We assist landowners and small businesses with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial lease agreements and similar contracts.
- Commercial loans and security documents — For many years, we have assisted area lenders and business clients in drafting, reviewing, and analyzing promissory notes, security agreements, and other security documents in a wide array of transactions ranging from representing lenders as review counsel in commercial loan transactions to representing buyers and sellers in transactions involving the purchase and sale of a business entity or ownership interest.
- Shareholder and partnership agreements — At DesChamps Law Firm, our attorneys regularly draft operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, resolutions, and similar documents on behalf of our clients. For years, we have also assisted clients with resolving contested issues and disputes pertaining to their business entities and respective operating, partnership, or shareholder agreements. Our transactional attorneys are differentiated from transactional attorneys in other law firms in that we also litigate matters associated with these types of business entities and agreements. The resulting broader experience contributes to a unique perspective.
- Construction contracts — We assist clients with all types of construction contracts ranging from custom home improvements and residential construction to large-scale commercial projects and general construction.
From start to finish, you can rely on us to protect your interests and pursue terms that put you in the best possible position going forward.
Contact a thorough Grand Strand lawyer to discuss your contract issue
DesChamps Law Firm in Myrtle Beach assists South Carolina clients with the negotiation, drafting, review and enforcement of contracts. Please call 843-448-2391 or contact us online for an appointment with one of our accomplished attorneys.