Skilled Myrtle Beach Business and Corporate Law Attorneys
Business Formation and Business Transactions in South Carolina
As a law firm that focuses on providing service to small businesses, we understand how important it is to you to start your own business. Regardless of the amount of money at stake, you want your business to be a success and the DesChamps Law Firm is available to help you lay down a solid foundation so that you can succeed in your business through your hard work and determination. Below is a list of some of the services we provide for small businesses:
- Assisting you in forming an entity and in deciding which type of entity will best suit your needs.
- Drafting operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, resolutions, or similar documents reflecting the terms and conditions agreed upon between members, partners, shareholders, or owners of your business.
- Setting up the company, and obtaining proper certificates and authorizations permits in conjunction with the type of business you will be operating.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating leases, contracts or other agreements with vendors, landlords, tenants, service providers, or potential clients.
- Assistance in purchasing or selling businesses and business interests to other members, partners, shareholders, or owners as well as third party bona fide purchasers for value.
If you feel you need some guidance, advice, or any of the services listed above, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys at the DesChamps Law Firm and we would be happy to set up an appointment to meet with you to discuss your needs.
Motel, Restaurant, and Service Industry Documentation and Support
Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand area are home to the premier beaches and golf courses on the East Coast. Since 1979, we have assisted many of the restaurateurs, hoteliers, and golf course operators in the formation and implementation of their individual business models including franchise, employment, and governmental issues. We can assist you not only in the formation process but can also guide and assist you toward settlement or resolution of contested issues and disputes pertaining to your business.
A respected business and corporate law firm in Myrtle Beach
The lawyers at DesChamps Law Firm have been serving businesses and organizations across the region for more than 37 years. To set up a meeting with an experienced business law attorney, call us at 843-353-6120 or contact us online.